Alienware m17 R4 10th gen Gaming Notebook Intel i7-10870H 2.2GHz 32GB 1TB 17.3 F..
Copying the contents displayed on this page is prohibited. Please share this link, look for the at the top of this page. Display for Printing
Specification for the entire series of laptops
Important information: Kindly note that specifications differ between models. Features, options and accessories displayed below this paragraph are not included with this product unless it has been specified in the above description.
Please remember these important points when reading the information below this paragraph: Operating systems cannot be removed or changed, bags and mice are not included with laptops, free Anti-virus and Office Software are trial versions or may have limited features and an additional license needs to be purchased to activate the full product.
- Available with Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro: Gaming is better than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, DirectX 12 and gameplay streaming.
Weighing in as low as 5.51lbs and under 22mm, the Alienware m17 combines laptop portability with maximum performance graphics. For gamers who are looking to prioritize performance without sacrificing thinness, the m17's premium magnesium alloy materials deliver weight savings while reducing thickness. This generation of the Alienware m17 includes an improved surface coating engineered to reduce fingerprint smearing and other typical stains without changing the hue or color. This stain resistant paint formula is a High-Performance Clear Coat - a formula that lets you feel the durable magnesium alloy within our award-winning industrial design. Available in Lunar Light and Dark Side of the Moon.
- Power reborn: With up to 10th Gen Intel Core i9K processors enabling up to 8-cores and 16-threads of multi-threaded performance, the latest Alienware m17 goes beyond its predecessor.
Advanced Alienware Cryo-Tech is an engineering approach where an Alienware systems gaming performance is never compromised by means of electrical and mechanical methods while maintaining system stability during the highest performance states. This is managed using methods, not limited to, heat dissipation through creative thermal module designs, fan and fan motor design, as well as exhaust and intake layouts and overall airflow impedance. In addition, the m17 offers improved airflow by directly channeling the cooler air onto the most sensitive cores of the system with 66mm diameter fan blades with 53% more CPU fan blades and 25% more GPU fan blades.
With all the latest engineering enhancements, you can expect increased power efficiency and higher speeds for longer sustained periods. Heres a closer look at our innovative cooling solution:
- Vapor Chamber Technology: Alienwares Vapor Chamber Technology uses advanced methods to efficiently dissipate heat. The Alienware m17 is engineered with a dedicated vapor chamber in between the CPU and copper heat pipes. It's all designed to manage the thermal flow and maximize performance.
- Dual-intake, dual-exhaust airflow design: Our thin and light chassis prioritizes performance with a dual fan design that pulls in cool air from the top and bottom vents, and exhales exhaust out the rear and side vents for optimal cooling of the core components.
- High voltage driving fan: The fire resistant, Kevlar-like liquid-crystal polymer fan blades include sleeve bearings, and 3-phase fan control to create less friction and circulate air more efficiently. There are now 132 unique fan blades to cool both the CPU and GPU.
- Load-balancing heat pipes: The dynamics of thermal activity across critical components like the GPU and the CPU are intelligently discharged across four 3.5mm diameter copper-composite heat pipes.
- Dense copper fin stacks: The latest R4 generation of the m17 has a 35% greater amount of copper material by weight than the previous R2 generation and provides more heat dissipation to core components. The heat pipes have also increased by 40% for enhanced overall surface area and heat dissipation.
Hyper-efficient voltage regulation is the result of hardware engineering that enables graphics and/or processors to run at their highest levels of performance for extended lengths of time. By raising the number of voltage regulation phases we can deliver a clean and efficient power signal thereby improving power signal efficiency and thermal efficiency per core. The higher efficiency level results in capacity for increased workloads over time with reduced energy loss to heat.
- The graphics story: An industry first, the m17 features unparalleled 12-phase graphics voltage regulation on all configurations based on the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-series family to enable the highest performance possible for the longest periods of time. Our high-end graphics options now offer up to a 50% increase over the R2 generation of the m17 in voltage regulation phases to create our most efficient 17" design in Alienware history.
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture: The m17 R4 with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-series graphics, features the all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture with technologies like 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores, Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) and Dynamic Boost 2.0. NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessors are the building blocks for incredibly fast and efficient GPUs for gamers and creators.
- The processor story: Achieve up to 6-phase voltage regulation on configurations with a NVIDIA GeForce graphics card for higher performance gaming for longer periods of time. And with 25% larger CPU inductors, top-end performance is increased even further.
The Alienware m17 comes standard with an exceptional 144Hz 7ms FHD display, 72% color gamut and 300-nits brightness - a visual upgrade that raises the bar on what can be considered "standard". Despite its thin, lightweight frame, the m17 boasts a commanding 17.3" screen and rapid refresh rate options.
- Reduced blue light emissions: The laptop reduces blue light rays with a unique technology that lowers the exposure to high-energy visible light to keep you deep in the game without reducing image quality. Available on the 144Hz panel.
- Uninterrupted gaming: For gamers who prioritize blazing-fast gameplay, the Alienware m17 offers a 360Hz 300-nits 5ms FHD panel option. This is our fastest panel to date offering smooth high-speed motion graphics and a sRGB 100% color gamut rating for a richer color range than most laptops.
- Bring the game to life: Experience wide viewing angles on a 4K UHD 500-nits panel option with a color gamut equivalent to a 100% Adobe RGB spectrum, capable of producing an exceptionally wide range of high-contrast, vibrant colors. Featuring a 25ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate, its ideal for gamers that prioritize high resolution and vibrant colors over speed.
- High-performance storage: The Alienware m17 is capable of supporting RAID 0 (Dual SSD Stripe) configurations. This means that two drives can be configured as a single large drive, maximizing transfer rates and enabling maximum storage and performance. If you want to add even more storage space, the Alienware m17 R4 is capable of supporting a maximum of up to three M.2 NVMe solid state drives.
- Rapid connectivity: Killer Doubleshot Pro technology enables intelligent management of internet traffic by using both the wired and wireless connections in tandem to prioritize packets. Killer technology will automatically identify latency sensitive gaming and voice traffic and send it over the fastest interface. This new technology is made possible by combining Killer Ethernet E3100X 2.5Gbps Wired Networking with Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 802.11ax 2x2 Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.1.
- Ready for everything: Expand your world with a SD media card reader and a push-push Micro-SD slot supporting SD5.1 USH-II HD312 SD media.
- Premium touchpad: A precision-point glass touchpad provides a high-quality gaming experience you can feel.
- True gamers keyboard: The incredibly responsive keyboard features 1.7mm travel with optional 4-zone RGB N-Key rollover and anti-ghosting technology. For an even more customizable option, upgrade to the premium keyboard with per-key AlienFX lighting.
- More options, more wins: Alienware's exclusive ultra-low profile truly mechanical laptop keyboard offers the opportunity to extend your senses into next-level immersion. Experience real mechanical key switch design and architecture that's exceptionally tactile and audile.
- Designed to be premium: This optional keyboard includes German engineered stainless-steel switches, constructed with a gold-plated electrical contact enclosure which ensures that keys * on the keyboard feel exactly the same. Additionally, you can type at your leisure with an assurance against failure and up to a 15 million keystroke lifecycle.
- Feel the difference: Experience uniformly smooth travel no matter if you hit the key center or off center thanks to the mechanical design within the anatomy of each key's switch. This technology delivers an anti-wobble feel with an increased total key travel of 1.8mm.
Next-gen Tobii eye tracking adds a completely new form of immersion to your game. Smaller sensors with wake capabilities enable features and sensitivity to track head pose, presence, fine gaze and eye position. Available with UHD display options.
- Enhanced interactions: UI elements fade when not making eye contact so you can get deeper into the game. Characters know when youre looking at them and will respond accordingly.
- Tracking tools: Learn, train and improve using eye tracking-enabled tools designed to measure your mini map awareness and help you learn when to pay attention to the clock.
- Software support: Show viewers where youre looking while streaming your favorite game. Tobii Ghost software supports all major streaming platforms and software.
- Twitch-ready: Toggle between visualizations like heatmaps, shadow, and spotlight using our extension. You no longer need to move your mouse to show viewers what youre talking about, just glance at it.
- MicroSD-Card Reader
- (2x) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- HDMI 2.1b with HDCP 2.2 Output
- Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Output
- Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port
- Power/DC-In Port
- Wedge-shaped Lock Slot (cable and lock sold separately)
- Killer Networks E3100x Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A with Powershare Technology
- Audio Out 1/8" Port (Compatible with inline mic headset)
- Height (Front): 0.6618" (16.9mm)
- Height (Peak): 0.87" (22mm)
- Height (Rear): 0.8154" (20.71mm)
- Width: 15.74" (399.8mm)
- Depth: 11.585" (294.26mm)
- Starting weight: 5.51 Lbs (2.50 Kg)
- Maximum weight: 6.55 Lbs (2.97 Kg)
|© 2021 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications and features|
|Laptop Product Code||AWM17R4-I7321TB-8GFXP|
|PROCESSOR||Up to 10th Generation Intel Core i7 processor|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows 10 Home / Pro English|
|GRAPHICS CARD||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6|
|DISPLAY||17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz 7ms 300-nits 72% NTSC color gamut|
|HARD DRIVE||PCIe M.2 SSD|
|COLOR||Dark Side of The Moon|
|KEYBOARD||Alienware mSeries 4-Zone AlienFX RGB keyboard with numeric keypad (Standard)|
|PORTS||2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports|
|1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A with Powershare Technology|
|1 Thunderbolt 3 port|
|1 Audio Out 1/8" Port|
|1 HDMI 2.1b with HDCP 2.2 Output port|
|1 Mini DisplayPort 1.4|
|1 Killer Networks E3100x Gigabit Ethernet NIC port|
|1 Alienware Graphics Amplifier port|
|1 Power/DC-In Port|
|SLOTS||1 MicroSD-card slot|
|1 Wedge-shaped lock slot|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT||Height (Front): 0.6618" (16.9mm), Height (Peak): 0.87" (22mm), Height (Rear): 0.8154" (20.71mm) x Width: 15.74" (399.8mm) x Depth: 11.585" (294.26mm)|
|Starting weight: 5.51 Lbs (2.50 Kg), Maximum weight: 6.55 Lbs (2.97 Kg)|
|CAMERA||720p at 30 fps, HD RGB camera with digital-array microphones in camera assembly|
|AUDIO AND SPEAKERS||4-way stereo speakers with dual tweeters and woofer, 4 W x 2 = 8 W total|
|CHASSIS||AlienFX Lighting Zones|
|Programmable with up to 16.8 million distinct colors|
|Dark Side of The Moon|
|Alienware Command Center|
|AlienFX Lighting Technology|
|Game Library with auto-tune game profile functionality|
|Fusion (Includes support for Overclock, Thermal, Power, Audio, and Audio Recon profiles)|
|Alienware mSeries keyboard with four-zone RGB LED AlienFX lighting|
|Includes anti-ghosting technology|
|Alienware mSeries keyboard with per-key RGB LED AlienFX lighting (optional)|
|Includes N-key rollover technology (optional)|
|Multi-touch gesture Premium Precision glass touchpad with integrated scrolling|
|WIRELESS||Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 802.11ax 2x2 Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.1|
|REGULATORY COMPLIANCE||Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets|
|Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page|
|Dell and the Environment|
Reviews AWM17R4-I7321TB-8GFXP Alienware m17 R4 10th gen Gaming Notebook Intel i7-10870H 2.2GHz 32GB 1TB 17.3" FULL HD RTX 3070 8GB BT Win 10 Pro
This product has not been rated yet.