Alienware m17 8th gen Gaming Notebook Intel Six i7-8750H 2.20Ghz 32GB 1TB 17.3 F..
Copying the contents displayed on this page is prohibited. Please share this link, look for the at the top of this page. Display for Printing
Specification for the entire series of laptops
Important information: Kindly note that specifications differ between models. Features, options and accessories displayed below this paragraph are not included with this product unless it has been specified in the above description.
Please remember these important points when reading the information below this paragraph: Operating systems cannot be removed or changed, bags and mice are not included with laptops, free Anti-virus and Office Software are trial versions or may have limited features and an additional license needs to be purchased to activate the full product.
Alienware m17 Gaming Laptop - STAGGERING VISUALS. SLIM DESIGN.
Alienwares thinnest and lightest 17" laptop, ever. Built with magnesium alloy, exceptional battery life and CPU dynamic overclocking.
TRAVEL LIGHT. TRIUMPH BIG.
The new Alienware m17 is more than just the latest in on-the-go gaming. Its our thinnest 17-inch gaming laptop, coming in at only 23 mm and 5.79 lbs. And its packed with the latest NVIDIA graphics for powerhouse performance.
In addition to extraordinary power, the m17 is engineered for an amazing battery life with a 60WHr battery and optional 90WHr upgrade.
DELIBERATELY SLIM. DECIDEDLY SAVAGE.
- Survival of the thinnest: Defeat every opponent with a machine thats engineered to be our thinnest and lightest 17" gaming notebooks yet. Manufactured with strict build tolerances and high-end materials, it ensures optimal performance without ever sacrificing power.
- Bigger visuals: The m17 is designed for total immersion and maximum portability, with a larger 17.3 display to take you even deeper in the game.
- Gaming at a premium: Built with high-end industrial materials like magnesium alloy, one of the lightest structural metals in the world, the Alienware m17 is meticulously designed for a performance-driven user experience. Magnesium alloy improves rigidity, steel ensures tactile comfort and copper in the thermal module keeps the graphics and processor cool.
- Seamless graphics: Smooth fast-motion graphics are crucial when the pressure is high. Thats why we created a stunning and immersive in-game experience with an FHD (1920 x 1080) display option and up to 120Hz refresh rate.
- Keep your cool: An outstanding cooling system featuring Cryo-Tech v2.0 thermal technology allows you to overclock your CPU, ensuring your system stays cool as the action heats up.
- Kick performance into high gear: Engineered with up to 8th Gen Intel Core i9k series processor for CPU overclocking performance, the latest NVIDIA graphics, and up to 32GB of 2666Mhz DDR4 memory, the Alienware m17 possesses powerful performance for uninterrupted gameplay and other activities.
- Optimal storage experience: Enjoy faster load times and a quieter system thanks to multiple storage options including PCIe M.2 SSDs and high-capacity hybrid HDDs with 8GB solid-state memory.
Our advanced thermal technology, Alienware Cryo-Tech v2.0, optimizes component cooling, which maximizes overall performance and keeps your laptop cool to the touch. Heres a closer look at our innovative cooling solution.
- Dual-Intake, Dual-Exhaust Airflow Design: Our thin and light chassis prioritizes performance with a dual fan design that pulls in cool air from the bottom and top vents while exhaling exhaust out the rear and side vents for optimal cooling of the core components.
- High Voltage Driving Fan: The fire resistant, liquid-crystal polymer fan is built with 0.2mm blades, sleeve bearings, and 3-phase fan control to create less friction and circulate air more efficiently. Additionally, the Alienware m17 has 60% larger fan-blades on the graphics-side fan than on Alienware m15.
- Load-balancing Heat Pipes: The dynamics of thermal activity across critical components like the GPU and the CPU are intelligently discharged across various dedicated and shared 8mm and 6mm copper-composite heat pipes.
- Copper Fin Stacks: Alienware m17s surface temperatures are best-in-class within the performance category. With a thermal module containing four copper fin stacks including individual fins that are 0.15mm thin, heat is drawn away from the most critical components to prioritize system performance and longevity.
- Thermal control: Cryo-Tech v2.0 ensures that 100% of the system's GPU thermal design power is enabled while also ensuring CPU-intensive games benefit with high-performance.
- Choose your weapon: Available in epic silver with a satin finish or nebula red with a soft-touch finish, you can choose which look best suits your style.
The Alienware Graphics Amplifier supports next generation NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards and includes an additional 4-port USB 3.0 hub for added peripherals. With a dedicated PCI-Express X4 Gen 3 with up to 40Gbps throughout, you never have to worry about the disadvantages that come with a shared connection.
TOOLS GAMERS NEED
- Make your presence felt: A front-facing integrated camera offers FHD resolution for incredible clarity. Emphasize every battle cry with dual-array microphones featuring best-in-class speech support from Windows Cortana.
- Killer Networkin g: Killer E2500, Gigabit Ethernet Controller, is designed to deliver incredible throughput and lower latency gameplay, heavily reducing any lagging or jitter. The optional Killer 1550 allows you to upgrade to up to 1.73 Gbps max throughput for even more high-speed gaming, and prioritizes internet traffic and data streaming with Killer DoubleShot Pro.
- One port does it all: Access a variety of port options with the Thunderbolt 3 port. Its features include a USB 3.1 port, offering 10Gbps of data transfer, a Thunderbolt connection capable of 40Gbps, or a DisplayPort v1.2 output enabling various monitors supporting the Display Port protocol.
Weve crafted innovative software specifically designed to improve your gaming experience, fine-tune all your game and systems settings, solve problems and manage time.
Calibrate your controls
Now you have control over your hardware and software environments. Not only can you tailor the hardware for each and every game you play, you can personalize the space and setup to make your software look and feel precisely the way you want it, without interfering with your gameplay or other activities.
Ace library science
The easy-to-use interface links all your various system settings with a gaming library, making it simple to access gaming information. No matter what the source, the command center gives you easy access to your games and the ability to fine-tune settings for each one. Create a unique game profile and it stays just how you want it, no matter where you launch.
The game has been changed with FX Lighting. You can personalize your machine by choosing from an array of color options and effects that correspond to different zones across your system. In addition, you can create custom themes, save those for later and then swap between them to help accelerate your editing.
Ports & Slots
- (2x) SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-A
- Wedge-shaped lock slot (cable and lock sold separately)
- Power/DC-In Port
- HDMI 2.0 Output
- Mini-Display Port 1.3 Output
- Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port
- Killer Networks E2500 Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- USB SuperSpeed 3.1 Type-A with Powershare Technology
- Audio Out 1/8" Port (Compatible with inline mic headset)
- Height: Front 0.727" (18.5mm.) - Rear 0.91" (23 mm.)
- Width: 16.1" (410 mm.)
- Depth: 11.52" (292.5mm.)
- Weight: 5.79 lbs. (2.63 kgs) *
|© 2019 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications and features|
|Laptop Product Code||210-AQZV-12844737/4|
|Processor||Up to 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home 64bit English|
|Memory||2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz|
|Hard Drive||PCIe M.2 SSD + 2.5" SATA|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel HM370 Chipset|
|Video Card||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6|
|Display||17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 60Hz IPS, 300-nits 72% color gamut, Narrow-Border - Epic Silver|
|Audio and Speakers||Alienware Sound Center via Alienware Command Center|
|2.0 Speaker configuration|
|7.1 Digital Audio out using HDMI out connection|
|Camera||Alienware FHD (1920x1080 resolution) camera with dual-array integrated microphones|
|See more options|
|Ports||1 Power/DC-in Jack|
|1 RJ-45 Killer Networks e2500 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|2 Type-A SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Port|
|1 Type-A SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Port with PowerShare technology|
|1 Thunderbolt 3 Port (USB Type-C with support for SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps, 40Gbps Thunderbolt, and DisplayPort)|
|1 Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port|
|1 HDMI 2.0 Output|
|1 Mini-Display Port 1.3 (certified) Output|
|1 Headphone / MIC (retaskable)|
|1 Audio Out 1/8" Ports (Compatible with inline mic headset)|
|1 Wedge-shaped lock slot (cable and lock sold separately)|
|Bluetooth 5.0 (Optional)|
|Camera||Alienware FHD (1920x1080 resolution) camera with dual-array integrated microphones|
|Color Options||Epic Silver|
|Exterior Chassis Materials||Magnesium Alloy|
|Keyboard||Alienware AlienFX mSeries keyboard with anti-ghosting technology|
|1.4mm key travel, programmable macro keys, alphanumeric keys|
|Thermal||Cryo-Tech v2.0 Cooling Technology|
|Dual-Intake, Dual-Exhaust Airflow Design|
|High-Voltage Driving Fans|
|Load-balancing Heat Pipes|
|Copper Fin Stacks|
|Touchpad||All-points addressable (APA) trackpad|
|Dimensions||Height (rear): 0.91"(23 mm. )|
|Height (front): 0.727"(18.5 mm. )|
|Depth: 11.52"(292.5 mm.)|
|Width: 16.1"(410 mm.)|
|Average weight: 5.79 Lbs.(2.63 Kgs.)|
|Wireless||Qualcomm QCA6174A 802.11ac 2x2 MU-MIMO WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 (Standard)|
Reviews 210-AQZV-12844737/4 Alienware m17 8th gen Gaming Notebook Intel Six i7-8750H 2.20Ghz 32GB 1TB 17.3" FULL HD RTX 2070 8GB BT Win 10 Pro
This product has not been rated yet.
Other Alienware laptops you may like
Alienware m17 Series 8th gen 210-AQZV-12844737/4 Epic Silver Gaming Notebook, Intel Core i7 Coffee Lake Six Core i7-8750H 2.2Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 4.1Ghz 9MB L3 Cache Processor, 32768MB (32GB) DDR4-2666 SO-Dimm Memory (2x16384), Supports 32GB Max Mem, 2 Memory slots, 1TB 5400rpm SATA Hybrid Hard Drive, NO optical drive ( No CD), 17.3" FULL HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) Non Gloss Type LED Backlit Display, nVidia Geforce RTX 2070 with 8GB dedicated graphics, 802.11ac Wireless Lan, Killer Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, Backlit Keyboard, Full Size Keyboard with Numpad, 2x SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type A, 1x USB SuperSpeed 3.1 Type-A with Powershare Technology, 1x Thunderbolt 3 Port, HDMI output, Mini Display Port output, 7.1 Digital Audio out using HDMI out connection, Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port, Wedge-shaped lock slot, 2.7 kg, Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 bit, 3 Year Next Business Day On-site warranty, ©2019 Laptop Direct CC